"If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you." - Steve Jobs
Poised and passionate, Brandi is a talented project manager, able to articulate a client’s vision into a reality. Absorbed in architecture, she has years of experience in various market sectors and knows when to ask questions to ensure the greatest possible outcome. With extensive Revit knowledge, Brandi has the competency to complete well-coordinated construction documents, and prides herself on her efficiency. She takes personal responsibility for her projects, and her holistic understanding of different systems within a building help the overall design detail for her clients. With a dedicated appreciation for communication and excellence, Brandi is driven to succeed.
- Master of Architecture, Lawrence Technological University
- Bachelor of Science Architecture and Environmental Design, Kent State University
REGISTRATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- AIA Member
- Toastmasters International Member
Brandi loves the movie, "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days"