AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C
Director of Design
"Beautiful design is the honest use of materials."
Dan offers over 35 years of design and project management experience. He has a thorough knowledge of construction detailing and project coordination with owners and consultants. Dan’s designs are as smart as they are efficient. He possesses the ability to create a wonderful balance between exciting and responsible design. He is a very talented designer who can listen to a client describe their wants and needs and then translate it into a real world design. He understands materials and designs with budget in mind so that his projects are both design savvy and budget conscience.
- Master of Architecture, University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Science, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Dan enjoys traveling to the Cayman Islands and eating Chipotle.