Sustainability Coordinator, Project Coordinator AIA, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP, LFA
As a recent 2018 graduate of the Masters of Architecture program at the University of Cincinnati, where she was awarded the AIA’s Henry Adams Medal, Jessica brings to the table a wealth of diverse experience. Although young, she has studied internationally and worked at various architectural firms around the United States giving her a unique perspective. As a LEED professional, Jessica is passionate about sustainability and actively pursues ways to incorporate it into her designs to make each project the best that it can be. Jessica has cemented M+A's status as a member and Professional Stakeholder for the Cincinnati 2030 District.
- Bachelors of Science in Architecture, University of Cincinnati
- Masters of Architecture, University of Cincinnati
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- WELL Accredited Professional
- Living Future Accreditation
- Associate American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- International Living Future Institute (ILFI)
- Living Future Cincinnati Collaborative
- Cincinnati 2030 District
DID YOU KNOW
Jessica hopes to leave behind a Sustainable legacy by helping drive a better future all, starting with our buildings!