Principal, Secretary/Treasurer, Director - Residential Studio AIA
"Good luck is what happens when opportunity meets preparation."
As a principal of M+A Architects, John offers over 35 years of experience in the architectural field, not only in design and project coordination but also on-site experience as construction administrator and owner representative. Involved in the design and production of hundreds of projects, John has a very good understanding of construction-related issues. Having completed work in multiple states, including large mixed-use developments, condo/multifamily projects, recreational facilities, office buildings and educational facilities, John’s level of expertise offers the client a diverse wealth of knowledge.
- Bachelor of Architecture, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Builders Exchange of Columbus
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Congress for New Urbanism
- American Solar Energy Society
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- National Association of Home Builders
DID YOU KNOW
When John isn't in the office, you can find him kayaking, canoeing, skiing, or doing anything outdoors.