AIA, LEED AP BD+C
"The role of the architect is to discover opportunities undetermined by the client."
Mark has worked with M+A Architects for over 33 years, and has served as the president of the company for the past 20 years. Beyond Mark’s industry expertise and design power, it’s his goal to empower all employees that makes him a celebrated leader, recognized through a Vistage Leadership Group Lifetime Achievement Award, Columbus Smart 50 Honoree, and 2020 Columbus CEO of the Year Finalist.
Mark leads the company’s mission to design for the future, evolving and organically growing through strategic relationships with our respected partners. By influencing design on a national level, M+A seeks to enhance communities and to elevate human experiences, working everyday to enrich lives through innovative design. Solution oriented, Mark is actively building a future of infinite possibilities for the world of M+A, evident in all design projects the firm embarks on.
- Bachelor of Architecture, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Mark's favorite movie is Inglorious Bastards.