Senior Project Architect AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
With more than 20 years of experience in healthcare and higher education architecture, Stephen has been a part of all phases of the design and construction process from pre-design to construction administration. He approaches projects with a passion for providing spaces that are innovative and efficient. With acute attention to detail and a fervor for teamwork, Stephen enjoys connecting design with code compliance and constructability that result in successful projects which fulfill a need. His strength lies in thoroughly developing the design and getting projects built.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, The University of Tennessee
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- National Council of Architectural Boards (NCARB) Certified
- LEED Accredited Professional
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
DID YOU KNOW
Steve's favorite place to vacation is Destin, Florida.