Director - Interior Design Studio IIDA, NCIDQ
With over 27 years of quantifiable experience as an NCIDQ certified design professional, Tamra has worked on a range of healthcare, higher education, retail and corporate project types. Experienced in assessing current situations, and developing new strategies, she excels at efficiently interpreting client needs and turning programming data into design solutions. Throughout her career, she has designed, specified, managed, sold, and remained continually educated, with the intention of always providing the best possible solution for my clients. She is extremely conscientious and professional while consistently building successful and lasting business relationships.
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, Ohio University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Interior Designer, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications
- International Interior Design Association, IIDA
- LEED Accredited Professional, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- Evidence Based Design Accreditation and Certification