Senior Project Architect
As a licensed architect since 2003, with 24 years of industry experience and over 300 projects designed and built, Ben is a tenured architect with invaluable expertise. To Ben, the design is in the details, and his craftsman approach to architecture allows him the ability to conceptualize his clients' wants, articulating them through well thought out design. He explores opportunities to add value to his projects, exuding passion in putting together a well-documented drawing set. Ben excels at answering technical and procedural questions, enhancing the communicative experiences in his professional partnerships. With an aptitude for enhancing visual and structural cohesiveness, Ben focuses on cost-effective design that is remarkably timeless.
- Master of Architecture, The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, The Ohio State University
- Associate of Architecture, Sinclair Community College
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
DID YOU KNOW
What gets Ben out of bed every day is solving the aesthetic, functional, code, and construction problems of projects.