Senior Project Manager, Construction Specifier
RA, CCS, CSI
“Cherished relationship is the crown of architectural collaboration.”
Kent is a collaborative, client-focused, and goal-oriented construction specifier with over 50 years of experience. His technical expertise has taken him into a vast range of markets including, but not limited to, multi-family residential, healthcare, retail, and commercial office. Kent has a successful record of managing all aspects of project development, design, and construction processes through effective program management and the ability to recommend appropriate design and construction solutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, The Ohio State University
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- Certified Construction Specifier (CCS)
- Board of Directors/Awards Chairperson, Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Venerable Dean, Acacia Fraternity, Ohio State Chapter
DID YOU KNOW
Kent has been practicing architecture for over 40 years.